However, a recent trend indicates that many firms have downsized the support staff at a higher rate than attorneys, bringing the ratio of attorneys to support staff to 4:1 or even 5:1. The reason is cost economies as the support members are not billable and are cost overheads for the law firms. However, this puts strain on the attorneys as they deal with a mounting volume of work despite the resource crunch. Resorting to technology’s aid isn’t the right off the bat solution, as the adoption needs time and skills.
Experts to the rescue
Today, law professionals can invest their undivided attention in assuring customer delight. As the technology solutions allow them to create, share, and refer to legal documents anytime, anywhere, the outsourced LWP experts help them ensure that no legal services consumer gets to read erroneous, typo-filled documentation. This indeed allows them to be in pace with today’s economic challenges and complex client demands for better speed, the accuracy of documents, and of course, an exclusive experience.
Outsourcing Legal Word Processing – The undeniable merits!
If you are a law firm in the quest to do more with less and seek to streamline your back and middle office operations, then outsourcing will be a big boon for you. Here is the list of major benefits you get to experience with LWP outsourcing.
- Access to skilled staff well versed in the latest word processing process, technologies, and tools.
- Increase in productive hours and time to focus on strategic activities, high priorities tasks, and client acquisition.
- Ability to handle spikes in workload and fluctuating demands on time and outcomes.
- Avail of ready-made, well-established infrastructure and proven workflow.
- Flexibility to have resources based on workload, including after-hours and weekends.
The merits are quite enticing, and thus, the law firms are left with nil reasons to reconsider outsourcing their Legal Word Processing. Thus, Cenza has become the preferred partner for Legal Word Processing for several leading law firms, delivering substantial value.
Why should you choose Cenza for Legal Word Processing Outsourcing?
- Create documents: We are adept at producing new documents and revising existing (Microsoft Word or PDF) as per client specifications and templates.
- Develop Layouts: Our team can help law firms create new styles and formats or modify existing ones in accordance with the change in requirements.
- OCR: We have strong expertise in converting varied document types, including PDF, to MS Word with optical character recognition (OCR) as needed.
- Proofreading: We can help revise existing legal documents based on the specified format – check for grammar, punctuation, spelling, language, incorporation of suggested edits, and formatting.
- Miscellaneous Support: We are here to assist you with creating tables, charts, forms (Word/Excel), mailing lists (mail merge), data entry, designing basic logos/layout/cover, creating templates and infographic elements in PowerPoint, editing, and format Excel files.
Our services by file type will give you better clarity of how we can help the law firms by taking care of all the non-core activities. So, here they are!
|Service Detail by File Type PDF||Word||Excel||PPT|
|OCR||Format + apply styles||Format||Create templates|
|Compare text||Edit||Create charts||Format|
|Format + apply styles||Blackline (track changes)||Edit||Edit|
|Fillable form creation||Type from handwritten||Printable format||Create charts|
|Hyperlink||Links and bookmarks|
Would you like to explore further what has been mentioned here? Then, let us connect.