The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has been felt across the world, forcing an unprecedented lockdown in many countries, including India. This has affected businesses, with many scrambling to ensure business continuity for themselves and their clients. Cenza has been able to respond to this situation swiftly, guaranteeing the safety of our employees as well as minimal disruption to our clients.
We initially put in place preventative measures like regularly sanitizing workspaces and offering masks for employees. Once it became apparent that prevention alone would be the best solution to curb the spread of the disease, we made a rapid shift to work-from-home settings for most of our employees.
A number of data security protocols have been instituted to ensure complete business continuity and clients have been informed of these plans.
- Personal laptops configured for official use with additional security features
- Desktops deployed to employee homes with data protection measures in place, such as disabling USB and external device ports as well as restricting the use of features like screen capture, snipping tools, and clipboard access
- Secure VPN enabled on all systems with AES-256 encryption to protect data in transit
- Military grade encryption enabled for all web traffic
- Remote access for the IT team to quickly resolve any issues
To ensure smooth project management remotely, Cenza has alos adopted company-wide use of tools such as Zoom and Slack. Through this slew of measures, we are able to keep our employees – and clients’ businesses – safe and healthy.